The CEN Occitanie intervened in the national days-workshops REVER – Network of exchanges and valorization in ecology of the restoration in Bagnères-de-Bigorre. It was organized in collaboration with the CBNPMP.
The CEN Occitanie presented the objectives and first results of the Sudoe project ‘Local flowers’ two years after its start. In a first step :
- The first observations of the experimental seedlings on the five pilot sites located in the Hérault and the Gard;
- The tracks of improvement: how to optimize the mixtures and the processes?
- Highlighting of a short list of relevant species for a rapid restoration of Mediterranean perennial grasslands.
In a secod step:
- First approaches to structuring a local seed production chain in the Mediterranean part of the Occitania region;
- First partnerships engaged for the accompaniment of territories in favor of territorial strategies of renaturation from local seeds.